St Ann Polo Club
One of the oldest polo fields in the world, the St. Ann Polo Club was founded in 1892 by Sam Burke and moved in 1905 to its present location at Drax Hall Estate, just past Ocho Rios.
Boasting a full equestrian centre with the Club House between the polo field and show jumping arena, it is the location for the annual Senior Cup tournament in May of each year.
Saturday afternoon polo, with a sumptuous tea, is almost a religion year round at St. Ann.
St. Ann Polo Club,
Tel: +1 876 376 1314
Contact – Lesley Masterton Fong–Yee